The 2020 FIAAA Annual State Conference scheduled for May 1-4 has officially been cancelled. Please stay safe and take care.
2020 ANNUAL STATE CONFERENCE
The Florida Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association will be holding their 42nd Annual State Conference in Orlando, May 1-4, 2020, at the Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside. With an early bird golf tournament at the Eagle Creek Golf Course on Friday, May 1st, ten leadership training course offerings on Friday, May 1st through Saturday, May 2nd, the Annual Awards Banquet on Sunday, May 3rd and the Annual Meeting Breakfast on Monday, May 4th.
2020 CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: You will be able to register and pay independently for the conference, the LTI courses and the golf tournament. The conference registration fee is $125.00, $80.00 for retired members and $70.00 for spouses. Registration for the LTI courses is $85.00 per course and registration for the golf tournament is $65.00 per golfer. Registration will be done through a new registration process as outlined below.
IMPORTANT: The ‘FIAAA AMP Mailman’ will send you an email.
- Click the ‘click here to confirm your account’ link
- Enter and confirm your password
- Login to AMP to:
- Renew/Pay NIAAA Membership
- View/Update Forms (contact information, school, section, district, etc.)
- Register for Events
- Communicate with fellow Athletic Administrators
The following are detailed directions to guide you through the online registration process for the three events that are currently posted. NOTE, you must have completed steps 1 and 2 above first. If you are not ready to register for an event you can return to www.fiaaa.finalforms-amp.com to register later, PROVIDED you have completed steps 1 and 2 above.
- Locate the “My Events” section on your account page
- To the right of the “My Events” row, click on the blue “Register for Events” button
- Find the FIAAA event you want to register for and click on the “Register” button next to the event
- You will be taken to the cost and fees page, Click the “Yes Register” button and this will take you to the registration form
- Complete the registration form of the event(s) you are registering for and when the form is complete, type your name in the signature field and submit the form
You will be taken to the checkout page where you can download a “Generated Invoice” if needed for your Treasurer’s Office and/or to mail with a check payment. You can also choose to pay online by credit card.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS – Hotel reservations can be made here. The hotel rates are $143.00 per night, plus applicable taxes. Note: PARKING AND IN ROOM WIFI ARE COMPLIMENTARY.